Telefónica Tech closes the acquisition of 100% of BE -terna
Telefónica Tech has today closed the acquisition of BE-terna, a leading European Microsoft Cloud solutions provider with cloud-based industry-specific solutions and an attractive client base covering multiple industries, for up to 350 million to become a leading player in technology services in Europe. With this acquisition, announced on 9 May, Telefónica Tech continues its organic and inorganic growth strategy and has already acquired a total of seven companies since its creation in 2019 (Govertis, iHackLabs, Altostratus, Geprom, CANCOM UK& I, Incremental and BE-terna).
Reading time: 0 min
Most popular articles
- How to erase our digital footprint?
- 5 Web 3.0 applications and examples you should know about
- Telefónica recognised as a Leader in ABI Research's Telco Operator Sustainability Index
- Telefónica Tech named a "Leader" in managed security services in Europe, according to IDC MarketScape
- Telefónica ranks among the top three global IoT market leaders, according to Transforma Insights
Contact our communication department or requests additional material.