Tomorrow, in Dublin, the European Digital Agenda Assembly (DAA) 2013 will take place during the next 2 days.
As in the previous years, during the DAA, many experts from the industry, civil society, European institutions and other representatives will present, review, analyze the progress and challenges of the DAE and how to improve it.
The main programme concept is the digital lifecycle with an emphasis on digital skills, entrepreneurship and growth.
The workshops will focus on:
– ICT skills and jobs,
– public services for the citizen,
– research & innovation
– broadband demand stimulation,
– trust & security in the cyberspace,
– entrepreneurship and
– the digital single market.
If you cannot attend, there are still lots of ways for you to participate:
– watch the DAA live
– join the discussions online
– use Twitter with the hastag #DA13
Telefónica will participate and will we come back to you after the event! Join us in the debate!