The team of the Telefónica Public Policy Blog will leave for a break.
However, if you wish to keep in touch with ICT policy topics, here are some recommendations of reading that could be of your interest for these weeks:
- Annual Communications Market Report 2012, OFCOM, July 2012.
- Policy Orientations to reach the European Digital Agenda targets, Analysis Mason, May 2012.
- Trends in Telecommunications Reform 2012, Smart Regulation for a Broadband World, ITU, May 2012 (summary).
- EC Communication European Strategy for a Better Internet for Children, European Commission, May 2012.
- Risks and Responsibility in a hyper connected World: pathways to global cyber resilience, World Economic Forum, May 2012.
- The Global Information Technology Report 2012, World Economic Forum, April 2012.
- Report to the Working Group on Improvements to the Internet Governance Forum, UN Economic and Social Council, March 2012.
- Internet Governance, Council of Europe Strategy 2012-2015, Council of Europe, March 2012.
- Big data, Big impact: New possibilities for international Development, World Economic Forum, January 2012.
- Opinion 05/12 on Cloud Computing, Article 29 Data protection WP, EU, July 2012.
- Cloud Computing Study, European Parliament, EU, May 2012.
- Rethinking personal data, World Economic Forum, May 2012.
- The Global Innovation Index, INSEAD & WIPO, July 2012.
- The power of simplicity: Towards a Smarter and Streamlined Innovation Policy in the EU, Andrea Renda, CEPS, May 2012.
- From consumers to creators: empowering the digital generation, World Economic Forum, May 2012.
- Accelerating the adoption of m-learning: a call for collective and collaborative action, World Economic Forum, February, 2012.
- ICT for societal Challenges, European Commission, July 2012.
- Bridging Gaps, Building Opportunities: Broadband as a Catalyst for Economic Growth and Social Progress in Latin America and the Caribbean, Inter-American Development Bank, May 2012.
- Multiplying agriculture by the power of mobile, World Economic Forum, April 2012.
Enjoy the sun and the longer days! See you in September!