Telefónica Tech develops pioneering service to protect SMEs from cyberattacks
- 'Tu Empresa Segura' combines for the first time cybersecurity tools, training, remote support and advice.
Madrid, 12 April 2021. Telefónica Tech has created a new cybersecurity service, called 'Tu Empresa Segura', adapted to the needs of SMEs, regardless of their size and activity. The proposal aims to protect the digital activity of small and medium-sized companies, relying on connectivity, and for this purpose it brings together for the first time technological tools to combat cyberattacks; support and advice through the SME Security Center, as well as training and awareness of the importance of the cybersecurity policy for employees.
For María Jesús Almazor, CEO of Cloud and Cybersecurity at Telefónica Tech: "The pandemic has accelerated the digital transformation plans of the business sector, including SMEs, so digitalization and business protection is no longer a choice but a must. From Telefónica Tech we have been working for months to facilitate this transition for companies with fewer resources and qualified specialists, providing them with greater technological support so that they can continue working with guarantees. 'Tu Empresa Segura' is a business cybersecurity service at the highest level, but within the reach of SMEs, which will be marketed in Spain from today through Telefónica Empresas and will soon be available in other countries".
This service consists of three packages: basic, advanced and premium, which, at no registration cost, offers business owners and employees the following benefits:
- Protect themselves from cyber attacks on the business and reduce risks. The large number of computer attacks directed at SMEs and their impact on the survival of the business make it necessary for companies and their staff to be aware of the importance of security and include it in their daily work. Telefónica Tech proposes to address this aspect through the CiberAcademy+, a solution that is also included in 'Tu Empresa Segura'.
- A flexible offer according to needs. The basic package, with a starting price of 3.99 euros per month per user, protects employees' Internet browsing and e-mail in real time and provides anti-ransomware and anti-virus solutions. The advanced package, which costs 5.99 euros per user per month and 99 euros per site per month, also protects remote access to the corporate network for employees who are teleworking and provides cybersecurity training for all employees. And the premium package, from €8.99 per month per user plus €160 per site per month, also incorporates protection of cloud services and a cloud platform to ensure the application of security policies among employees.
- Monitoring service available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week with experts from the Security Center of Telefónica Tech SMEs and additionally remote assistance. The new service allows queries and requests for assistance to be made through a multi-channel system that includes a web portal and e-mail. All of this is coordinated from the SME Security Center, made up of security specialists. From there, users can receive everything from basic instructions on how to protect the company (helping with installation, configuration and setting up) to maintaining and managing security systems.
- Facilitate the teleworking of the workforce. Many of the employees who work in mobility access their work place through remote desktops that are protected with this service.
About Telefónica Tech
Telefónica Tech is a key holding of the Telefónica Group. The company offers a wide range of integrated technology services and solutions in Cyber Security, Cloud, IoT, Big Data and Blockchain. For more information, visit: https://tech.telefonica.com/