Telefónica’s plans to boost digital innovation by 2015
Telefónica has various projects to encourage technological entrepreneurship and innovation, such as the following:
• Amerigo: an international network of technological Venture Capital funds.
• Wayra: a start-up incubator that aims to enhance innovation by detecting new talents in Latin America and Europe in the field of Internet and new Information and Communication Technologies (ICT).
• Talentum Startups: a program that helps students to develop their innovation ideas.
• Talentum Schools: a program that encourages the next generation of digital creators.
• Think Big: a Pan-European program with a vision to equip young people with the skills and confidence to thrive in our digital world.
All united with one overarching vision to create thousands of start-ups and digital creators by 2015.