Historical Archive Annual Reports
2005 Annual Report
In 2005, Telefónica’s results have shown, once again, that the company is capable of growing within an increasingly competitive environment.
Revenues for operations exceeded the substantial growth registered in the previous year, with a year-on-year growth of 25.1%.
Together with the improvement registered in results, it has also been important to position Telefónica as the company with the most international profile of all the large integrated operators. 59% of our revenues are now generated outside our original home market, as well as 77% of our accesses.
In 2005, Telefónica devoted over 2.9 billion euros to items associated with technological innovation, a figure 21% above that of 2004.
- 2005 Annual ReportPDF | 5 MB
- Significant DataPDF | 687 KB
- Letter from the ChairmanPDF | 65 KB
- Governing BodiesPDF | 45 KB
- The Telefónica Group in 2005PDF | 1,015 KB
- Information for ShareholdersPDF | 443 KB
- Quarterly Results 2005PDF | 637 KB
- Annual Accounts and report on ManagementPDF | 1,023 KB
- Annual Accounts and Management ReportPDF | 479 KB
- Annual Report on Corporate GovernancePDF | 222 KB
- Shareholding StructurePDF | 60 KB
- Structure of Corporate AdministrationPDF | 108 KB
- Associated TransactionsPDF | 35 KB
- Risk Control SystemsPDF | 34 KB
- The General Shareholders’ MeetingPDF | 51 KB
- Degree of Compliance with RecommendationPDF | 41 KB
- Other Information of InterestPDF | 52 KB