To this purpose, O2 UK has invited different stakeholders and policymakers closely involved on privacy and protection online for children.
The Digital Confidence Conference will cover the following topics:
- As more people choose to share more information online, how do we help them protect their privacy and personal information?
- As consumer demand for social-networking and location-based services grows, what choices and control should customers have?
- As families and children connect more simply and easily to each other and the things they value, how do we help them do so confidently and safely?
For this event, the following speakers will present their views:
- Ronan Dunne, CEO Telefónica O2 UK
- Christopher Graham, The Information Commissioner
- John Carr, Government adviser on child safety and member of the Internet Watch Foundation
- Peter Davies, CEO of Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre
- Luc Delany, European Policy Manager, Facebook
- Elizabeth Kanter, Director of Govt Relations, RIM
- Sue Minto, Head of Services of NSPCC Childline
- Jeremy Todd, Chief Executive of Family Lives
- Professor Ian Walden, Queen Mary University of London and UKCCIS member.
If you cannot attend, you can follow the discussions and debate online, through here.
Enjoy the conference!