Historical Archive Annual Reports
Annual Report 2009
Telefónica is characterised by sustained profitability and growth. Since 2000 its revenue has doubled whilst its customers have quadrupled. This has resulted in Telefónica growing into the world’s fifth largest operator in terms of accesses; this has been accompanied by extensive diversification in operations, both from a geographical and a business perspective, with almost 65% of company turnover coming from outside Telefónica’s original market.
Our profile as a global operator has been further strengthened by a series of strategic and industrial alliances with China Unicom and Telecom Italia, which together have a joint customer base of over 658 million people 10% of the world’s population.
- Letter from the ChairmanPDF | 111 KB
- Significant DataPDF | 553 KB
- Board of DirectorsPDF | 64 KB
- Group StructurePDF | 70 KB
- Results January – December 2009PDF | 184 KB
- Annual Corporate Responsability ReportPDF | 2 MB
- Financial report 2009PDF | 2 MB
- Annual report on Corporate GovernancePDF | 607 KB