4YFN will be held from 28 February to 3 March, in parallel to the Mobile World Congress. It is one of the leading events for the international entrepreneurial ecosystem, bringing together technology startups, investors, corporations and public institutions to generate synergies and joint business agreements.
With Wayra’s participation in 4YFN we want to find new business opportunities and attract talent to the company, as well as position ourselves as a benchmark for open innovation. We are looking for investment opportunities in more mature technology startups that fit in with Telefónica’s strategic projects.
The Wayra stand will have five spaces where our startups will give demos of their products/services. More than 25 startups from the portfolio will participate.
Agenda at 4YFN
Fintech raising stars by Wayra: Meet the hottest startups in Fintech to watch in 2022
12:30 – 13:00. Discovery stage
The fintech ecosystem was one of the most dynamic in the global economy during 2021 and is leading a true revolution in financial services. Will fintech startups be able to redefine the way banks and insurers operate? What are the trends we expect in fintech for 2022? Join this pitch day where you will be able to meet first-hand Ritmo, Payflow, Rand and Fuell, four startups that are leading the tech revolution in the financial industry.
- Marta Antúnez (Hub Director at Wayra Barcelona)
- Javier Alcalá (Head of scouting at Wayra)
- Iñaki Mediavilla (Co-Founder and CPO at Ritmo)
- Benoit Menardo (Co-founder and Co-CEO at Payflow)
- Pol Martín (Co-Founder at Rand)
- Eduardo Ortiz de Lanzagorta (Co-Founder and CEO at Fuell)
The future is you: tech for your health and fun
13:00 – 13:30. Discovery stage
Pitch session on B2C trends in which the following startups will participate: Rosita, Wiper and Gazoom.
- Luisa Rubio (Head of Wayra X)
- Pablo Moro (Head of Investments at Telefónica Innovation Ventures)
- Omar Kouran (Rosita)
- Hajar Mrabet Rahmouni (Wiper)
- Marc Leisner (Gazoom)
On the way to Scale Up: How to work with large corporates
13:00 -13:30. Beta Lab
This session will provide guidance for startups on ‘ways of working’ with large corporations. The session will be based on the experiences of 3 main startups that will explain their personal experiences dealing with large corporations from different perspectives:
- Unmmaned Life dealing with large telcos, including Telefonica and with reselling and internal use cases.
- MySphera, dealing with key healthcare players in the private and public sphere.
- Ezzing Solar, dealing with utility companies and large corporations in the energy field.
- Víctor Sancho (CCO & Co-Founder at Ezzing Solar)
- Daniel Vera (Marketing Director at MySphera)
- Jorge Muñoz (VP Business and Marketing at Unmanned Life)
- Gonzalo Pérez (Head of Business Development at Telefónica Open Innovation)
A Brave New World (Wide Web)
16:15 – 16:35. Sabadell stage
Keynote about the next age of the internet, a decentralized web where the metaverse, web3, NFTs, cryptocurrencies and different technologies merge, opens a world of opportunities for startups, corporations and investors.
- Chema Alonso (Chief Digital Officer at Telefónica)
The Secret Sauce for the Perfect Corporate – Scaleup Collaboration
12:30 – 13:30 Sabadell Stage
This session will bring together startups, scaleups and companies to discuss how to make collaboration between startups, scaleups and companies a reality, based on their experiences.
- Guenia Gawendo (Telefónica Innovation Ventures Director)
- Nicolai Schaettgen (CEO at Match-Maker Ventures)
- Bassel Ojjeh (CEO at LigaData)
- Marec Gasiun (VP, Global Partnerships at Telia Company)
Startups participantes en el Stand
Monday, 28th February:
- Climate Trade (Wayra BCN) is a blockchain-based climate marketplace that helps companies achieve carbon neutrality. It connects companies that need to offset their carbon emissions with a large number of proven environmental projects to facilitate corporate net zero strategies and make them more transparent.
- MySphera (Wayra Spain) has developed a solution that uses IoT to monitor both patients and equipment within medical facilities and keep track both of their status and location. This solution helps the staff safely identify patients and optimize equipment use, also allowing real time data analysis of the healthcare process across the facility.
- Auravant (Wayra MAD) develops IT tools that use satellite imagery and artificial intelligence to assist the farmer and agronomist in their tasks.
- Matsuko (Wayra UK) has created “holographic communication”. Through a camera and mixed reality glasses, it offers a realistic experience of being physically anywhere, reducing the environmental impact.
- Wise CX (Wayra Hispam) offers a customer service optimization solution that centralises information from multiple channels on a single platform (such as calls, email, web forms, chats, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, e-commerce platforms, etc.).
- Competize (Open Future) enables organizers of competitions in any sport and E-Sport to automate the management of their events, increase their visibility and generate more revenue through sponsorship and merchandising.
- Citibeats (Wayra BCN) is an AI platform that processes natural language within social media, forums, citizen services systems, etc. and obtains quantifiable data about the opinions and trends taking place within the community, and even mapping geographically per theme focus. It allows companies and institutions to better understand its users and have a more informed decision-making process on the issues that really matter.
- Pridatect (Wayra MAD) simplifies personal data protection with automation. With a leader an intuitive and visual software, companies can easily manage their GDPR compliance regulations without complications, reducing time and being able to manage large volumes of data.
- Kubbo (Wayra BCN) offers logistics services for eCommerce: fulfilment and delivery for ecommerce and digital native brands.
Tuesday, 1st March:
- Deeder (Wayra Builder) Deeder’s platform enables B2C companies to drastically reduce costs and increase conversions by providing end-to-end automation for their customer-facing processes over modern channels such as Instant Messaging.
- CamOnApp (Wayra Hispam) is an immersive technology company, with Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) solutions that can be integrated into both mobile and web applications through WebVR technology.
- Keytrends.ai (Open Future) analyses which are the search trends on a topic and prioritises which are the most demanded. It is a keyword aggregator of the fastest growing trends. It generates an ordered list of trends based on growth, search volume and competition.
- eAgora (Open Future) is a gamified social network to connect public administration with citizens that allows to multiply and accelerate the transition process towards the 2030 Agenda.
- Wiper (Wayra Builder) es una innovadora plataforma de e-Learning que utiliza herramientas Edtech y la experiencia de los mejores coaches de League of Legends, Valorant o Fornite.
- Councilbox (Wayra BCN) offers a comprehensive tool for holding legally valid online corporate meetings from a single platform.
- iArchiva (Open Future) is a document management system that allows a high percentage of document management to be automated without the intervention of any user, without learning or templates.
- Ezzing (Wayra MAD) has developed an online platform that optimises the entire value chain of the solar sector; from lead management to installer management, solar plant design and project creation and permitting, enabling savings for these companies of more than 70%.
- Tucan (Wayra Germany) provides software that automatically takes meeting notes, analyses and even summarises them. They aim to enable everyone to focus on what really matters to them in meetings.
Wednesday, 2nd March:
- Rosita (Wayra BCN) aims to help seniors (60-80yrs) increase their healthy life expectancy by 5 years by providing seniors with their own Longevity Plan through a Mobile App virtual longevity coach.
- Timiak Tech (Open Future) is a startup with a mission to improve current diagnostic instruments using innovative technology. Perfect vision should be complementary, not a privilege.
- Éxxita (Wayra MAD) uses platforms based on artificial intelligence and Big Data techniques that allow us to offer a fast and flexible response.
- Omnix (Wayra Hispam) is a logistical orchestrator, able to connect with all the resources and services that need to interact at the same time and in the right way, which also can anticipate problems and make the right decisions immediately.
- Monogoto (Telefónica Ventures) has developed an IoT (internet of things) connectivity cloud platform under the IaaS model with operations in more than 180 countries and compatible with the networks of more than 550 mobile operators that allows the management and control of a global network of devices.
- Trilio (Wayra UK) is a US-based leader in data protection for Kubernetes, OpenStack and Red Hat.
- Hybrico (Wayra Hispam) is a clean technology company that designs, manufactures, installs and operates “hybrid power” and “smart energy storage” solutions for OffGrid and Bad- Grid telecommunication sites.
- QuadMinds (Wayra BCN) is a logistics and supply chain integral solution that goes from real-time tracking of machinery and vehicles to optimization of routes, and big data analysis gathered throughout the process to obtain operable business intelligence.
- Unmanned life (Wayra BCN) is a multi-award-winning UK Deep Tech SME which has built the leading software platform for the seamless orchestration of autonomous robotics and is changing the way autonomous robotics is being deployed by large corporations. Unmanned Life is the leading 5G, Edge and AI enabled software platform which can deploy and manage at scale, integrated swarms of different types of robotic devices (drones, AMRs, etc.) of varied capabilities, working together autonomously to deliver commercial grade solutions for the Smart City and Industry 4.0 market sectors.