Links of interest
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)
The International Agency for Research on Cancer is a part of the World Health Organisation (WHO). One of its main functions is the development of scientific strategies in order to control cancer. http://monographs.iarc.fr/ENG/Classification/index.php
- The International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP)
The ICNIRP is an independent scientific commission set up by the International Radiation Protection Association (IRPA) in order to promote protection against non-ionizing radiation (NIR) to benefit people and the environment. http://www.icnirp.org/cms/upload/publications/ICNIRPemfgdl.pdf
- The Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (SCENIHR). Committee pertaining to the European Commission
- GSMA, the association that represents the interests of the mobile communications industry, operators and manufacturers.
- The EMF Explained Series, information concerning electromagnetic fields and mobile phones developed by the GSMA, the Australian Mobile Telephone Association (AMTA) and the Mobile Manufacturers Forum (MMF). http://www.emfexplained.info/
- The International Telecommunications Union (ITU)
- The Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association (CTIA)
- The Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA)
- The International Mobile Manufacturers Forum (MMF)
- ITU EMF Guide
EMF Explained Series
EMF Explained Series is an informative website for people interested in a better understanding of radio frequency electromagnetic fields (EMF) and wireless issues in general terms. Its aim is to respond to the concerns related to wireless technology and health.
The web has been developed by one of our sister organizations, the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA) in conjunction with theGSM Association (GSMA) and Mobile Manufacturers Forum (MMF) .